- Machined Fabrications Ltd
- Apply by February 28th 2019
Machined Fabrications are looking for experienced Welder for their Day shift. The role will be based at the Dudley manufacturing site.
Experienced Welders working day shifts are required to carry out various Welding responsibilities on Steel Fabrications, which include: Fillet and Butt Welds (Single and Multi-run). Preparation work: Grinding and Air-arc gouging.
- Welding of Medium/Large Fabrications
- Worked within a Subcontract environment
- A good understanding of Engineering Drawings, which include: Welding symbols
- Apprenticeship in an engineering workshop, Fabrication, or proven experience in the workplace with either structured and/or demonstrable experience
- MIG/MAG Welding
- TIG Welding (Not essential)
This role will be working as part of a small team within a sub-contract Machining and Fabrication Company. You will be required to work in our Fabrication shop and be confident in Welding Steel Fabrications and preparation work.
You will also need to be flexible to support the business and carry out other duties as required to meet the demands and needs of the business.
Apply via email